I enjoy speaking at events and teaching workshops on various subjects, such as these:
- Writing fiction and/or creative nonfiction
- Business writing
- Self-editing for creative writers
- Self-editing for business writers
- Self-editing for students
- The history of global literature
- The history of publishing
- Culture and activism in writing
- Authorship as entrepreneurship
- Business success for freelancers
I am happy to discuss other topics as well. I provide my own slideshow presentations and other visuals or props when necessary. For events more than 50 miles from Phoenix, Arizona USA, I ask that my transport and lodging are provided for or that I am repaid for those expenses. Please contact me for more information.
Please be sure to check out my Frequently Asked Questions page for more information about quotes, booking services, payments, and more. If I cannot help you for any reason, I will gladly refer you to another reputable professional that will better suit your project’s needs.